The first Sunday of August is dedicated to appreciate our charming friends and rekindle the bond of our beautiful friendship. This year “Friendship Day” is going to be celebrated on 4th August 2019. So, what’s your plan to make this Friendship Day memorable and enjoy it to the fullest? Here we have some of the best Friendship Day wishes, messages and greetings to celebrate this tremendous occasion.
Friendship Day History:
When it comes to exploring the history of Friendship Day, you may get confused by seeing lots of different dates and years around the internet. Let me explain why this happens. Mr. Joyce Hall, the founder of Hallmark Cards, Inc. first introduced the concept of Friendship Day, in 1930. In 1935, the USA Congress declared the first Sunday of August as a holiday to celebrate Friendship Day. And, Dr. Ramón Artemio Bracho the founder of World Friendship Crusade first proposed World Friendship Day date for 30 July in 1958.
Lately, the USA’s General Assembly declared 30 July as official International Friendship Day on 27th April 2011. However, the celebrations of Friendship Day take place on different dates in different countries.
How to Celebrate Friendship Day?
Do you need some ideas about how to celebrate this Friendship Day in the best possible way? Here are some unique ideas you will like the most.
- Call up your friends and throw a party. If your group has lots of foodies, then BBQ is a must.
- Yellow roses and friendship bands or bracelets are common but so much meaningful, you should try!
- You may go for an adventurous trip into nature’s lap, long drive, also going out for a movie with your friends.
- Give a special treat to your friend, a greeting card, a coffee mug, key chain, either a box of chocolates.
- Post a selfie with your best friend on Instagram or Facebook attaching with a Friendship Quote that defines your deep bond.
- Send your friend a sweet Text, Happy Friendship Day Wishes and SMS, or an emotional Message reminding the fondest of memories.
Friendship Day is the right time to tell your friends how much they mean to you and show your concern. And, of course, it’s the day to thank your friends for being there always and help you in every situation of life. Have a happy celebration with your gang!
Hi! wishesquotesmsg.com isn’t a Person. It’s a team. We always collect best Quotes, Greetings Card and try to write History of Celebration Day & also provide Best Wishes, Images, Messages for Celebration.