“Halloween”, the spookiest holiday of the year is dedicated to commemorating our beloved dead and all the devoted departed soul. In different countries, it’s also called Hallowe’en, Allhallowe’en, and All Hallows’ Eve. It’s a day of tricks or treats, and have some ghostly fun with friends and family. Every year it is widely celebrated around the world on 31st October. This year Halloween Day celebration will be held on Thursday, October 31, 2019.
Halloween Day History:
The oldest known source of Halloween origination is Celtic Samhain Festival which was celebrated by Gaels, Irish, Scottish, Manx, and Wiccans back about 2,000 years. Nowadays, that ancient Samhain festival Christianized as today’s Halloween by the early church and became a popular Christian Holiday. However, the modern day’s Helloween celebration is separate from ancient festivals like Samhain.
How to Celebrate Happy Halloween Day 2019?
Here are some creative ideas about how to celebrate Halloween day and add more humourous fun to this special occasion.
- Search in Google to learn some really surprising tricks either get ready to serve treats.
- Think about something different and prepare a Halloween costume for yourself that will outstand from all.
- Host a special Halloween party and welcome your guests by doing the scariest prank.
- Must buy lots of pumpkins and make a wicked Halloween decoration to win over the society.
- Send Happy Halloween Greeting cards to your family and friends filled with some witty words.
- To try something new you can skip Halloween Candies and bake some Monster Cookies to give as gifts.
- Be creative with your Holiday games and arrange a theme game to enjoy the day most.
- Pick up the perfect gourds to transform into Jack-o’-lantern.
- Make a video of your Halloween celebration and share on social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with your near and dear ones.
Try out all sorts of exciting activities to get in on the festivities of Halloween. Funny and Horror Jokes, costume parties, treating the kids, pumpkin carving and a ghost tour through the wood at Halloween night.
Hi! wishesquotesmsg.com isn’t a Person. It’s a team. We always collect best Quotes, Greetings Card and try to write History of Celebration Day & also provide Best Wishes, Images, Messages for Celebration.