The “World Smile Day” is a particular event which is celebrated annually on the first Friday of October and this year it will be held on Friday, October 4, 2019. Every year in Worcester City the “World Smile Day” continues to be celebrated by making the worlds largest human smiley face and many other fun activities. Maybe, you also desire to celebrate this day and here we’re to help you with this affair.
World Smile Day History:
The main idea of “World Smile Day” came from the smiley face graphic icon created by Harvey Ross Ball, in 1963. History says, the first “World Smile Day” was held in 1999 with the theme “Do an act of kindness. Help one person smile”, and since then it has been celebrated annually around the world on the first Friday of October. During 2001, after the death of Harvey Ross Ball the Harvey Ball World Smile Foundation was established to honor his creation and officially promote “World Smile Day”. Now, it’s slogan is “Improving our world one smile at a time.”
How to Celebrate World Smile Day?
- Do you need some funny and creative ideas to celebrate “World Smile Day” and get your own ideas rolling? Here is a short list of ways to celebrate the day and spread smiles.
- Do a trick, make a prank video of your best friend and published it on social media with the hashtag #worldsmileday #WSD
- Exchange funny texts with your friends, family, colleagues and close ones to make them laugh out loud.
- Send World Smile Day Greetings Card, SMS, Wishes & Messages to the people you want to make happy and love to see smiling.
- Become a proud ambassador of “World Smile Day”, to do so, browse their website and register yourself.
- Rise a fund to help needy people and buy them food, clothes or any other essential things.
- Make a large human smiley face by running a campaign within your community or organization.
“World Smile Day” brings a perfect opportunity to make the world a better place by practicing kindness and make others smile too. We hope this post will help you to spread happiness to the world with a charming smile.
Hi! wishesquotesmsg.com isn’t a Person. It’s a team. We always collect best Quotes, Greetings Card and try to write History of Celebration Day & also provide Best Wishes, Images, Messages for Celebration.